Am I required to pre-book my classes?
Yes, we require advanced booking to ensure all our members are comfortable and have lots of personal space for practice. This also ensures that you have your own equipment available for the workout, should it be an equipment based class.
A great part of your Fresh Start package is your Fresh Formula Session when we’ll work with you to pick your perfect classes, assist you with bookings and get you set up for success. If you need assistance booking your first class please contact us so we may further assist.
What should I do to prepare for class?
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of class allowing time to park and check in upon arrival at the front desk.
- All your personal belongings and shoes will remain in the storage cubbies provided in the reception area prior to entering the main studio.
- Speak with the teacher if this is your first practice or you need assistance working around an injury.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat a clean diet, with little to no processed foods
- Wear comfortable moisture wicking clothing. No fancy clothing required, just items that are comfortable for you to twist, bend and move freely in.
- Bring a bottle of water and a towel. We provide the rest! (energy and equipment) 🙂
How many people are in a group fitness class?
Our class sizes range anywhere from 3 to 15 people. By keeping our classes smaller, we are able to provide a more personalized experience for everyone that walks through our doors.
Will there be any other beginners in my class?
We cater towards ALL fitness levels. If you’re newer to a class, try and arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time and let the instructor know. This will help us ensure that you are comfortable before the class even starts, and will allow our instructor to provide you some options along the way.
How many calories am I burning in each class?
This is a question we get every day! Because every single person is unique, it is hard to pinpoint an exact calorie burn. We suggest purchasing a heart rate monitor that will track you while you exercise. This will give you the most accurate data for your body.
What should I expect?
Expect to be welcomed into our community and be provided all the support you need. Yes, you can do this! At Momentum Fitness, we are all family and we will welcome you with open arms.
Keep an eye out for our periodic beginner workshops, to help you get the most out of your time with us.
Which classes should I start with?
If you’re brand new to Momentum Fitness, we recommend you set up your Fresh Start appointment. This will give us an opportunity to assess your goals and put you on the direct path to success.
How do I book a class?
Download our app!!
Once your Momentum Fitness account is set up (upon your first visit in studio or your first online purchase) you may simply log in using your email address to create a password to book classes, view your account visits, and bookings.
May I bring family members or friends?
Yes, we love that!
Included in your trial membership are many perks and bonuses including two free BUDDY PASSES. Please speak with us at the front desk to receive your Welcome Packet 🙂